SHOW YOUR TALENTS HERE
We provide you the stage to present your ideas where you will be assessed by an expert panel of scientists as judges.
Last Date for abstract submission :22nd February 2020
Send your abstracts to email@example.com
- Energy Generation with fewer or no emissions.
- Nanotechnologies for the future.
- Innovative methods for pollution control.
- Processes involved in chemical industries.
- Bio-technology for a better world.
- Innovative mechanical methods for process industries.
- Novel petrochemical processes for industrial applications.
- Techniques related to Hybrid Electric Vehicles.
- Recent trends in Electronics.
- Only 1 – 2 members per team are allowed.
- There can be any number of teams from an Institution.
- Contestants can participate either as individual or in teams with a maximum of 2 team members.
- The first and second prize will be awarded by a panel of judges for the best presentation
- 1. Abstract
- 2. Introduction
- 3. Background / literature review.
- 4. Materials and methods.
- 5. Procedure
- 6. Results and discussions.
- The first and second prize will be awarded by a panel of judges for the best presentation.